To ship a package with DHL from Tewksbury, MA, you will first need to gather the following items and head to your nearest Neighborhood Parcel location. DHL is a global shipping company that offers a range of services in the United States. Some of the services offered by DHL in the USA include domestic and international shipping, freight services, and e-commerce fulfillment. DHL has a network of locations and authorized shipping partners throughout the USA, making it convenient for customers to ship packages and access other DHL services.
DHL ServicePoint For Tewksbury MA
- The recipient’s full name and address
- The sender’s full name and address
- A DHL shipping label, which you can get from a DHL office
- As payment method for the shipping charges, we accept Cash, Credit Cards, Checks, and Apple Pay.
Once you have these items, you can follow these steps to ship your package with DHL:
- Pack your item securely in a box or envelope. Make sure to use enough padding and cushioning to protect the contents during transit.
- Place the shipping label on the outside of the box or envelope, making sure it is securely attached and fully visible.
- Take the package to a DHL office or authorized shipping location, such as a convenience store or post office.
- Provide the necessary information to the DHL employee or agent, including the recipient’s and sender’s addresses, as well as your payment method for the shipping charges.
- A DHL agent like Neighborhood Parcel will weigh your package and process your shipment. You will be given a tracking number that you can use to track the progress of your package.
That’s all there is to it! With DHL, you can easily and conveniently ship packages from Tewksbury, MA to destinations around the world.
History Of The Town Of Tewksbury MA
Tewksbury was first settled in 1637 and was officially incorporated on December 17, 1734, from Billerica. There is no evidence that the town was named after Tewkesbury, England. Still, Tewksbury, Massachusetts, and Tewkesbury, England kept connected through a local committee called the Twinning Committee. One of the oldest sections of town is the area around the Shawsheen River. This is where the Shawshin tribe settled, allowing them access to a food source through fishing in the river.
Tewksbury was also known for a historic visit by President Andrew Jackson, who stopped at the local watering hole, Brown’s Tavern. On July 24, 1857, a powerful tornado swept through Tewksbury. The storm began at Round Pond as a small water spout and traveled west and then southeast to the Shawsheen River. It dissipated at North Wilmington. Several cornfields and orchards were severely damaged, with one residence having its roof blown off. The tornado was powerful enough to flatten barns and sheds, pull up large trees by their roots, and sweep away and kill a team of oxen. Due to the sparse population, and homes located above the valley floor, no one was killed, and only a few people were injured.